Les Bossons, Chamonix
- Sleeps: 8
- Date Available: Winter seasons
- Price based on: Min. price per week self catered
- Floors: 2
Fully Catered chalet accommodation close to Chamonix town
Luxury fully catered chalet in Chamonix with 4 bedrooms sleeping 8 people. The chalet is for weekly rentals located in Les Bossons. Rent this chalet catered.
Chalet Maverick is a recently renovated luxury chalet, located just outside Chamonix centre in Les Bossons. The chalet is catered and has 4 spacious twin / double bedrooms sleeping up to 8 people. The chalet is located in a peaceful spot in the Chamonix valley, with beautiful views of Mont Blanc and the surrounding peaks. Chalet Maverick just a few minutes’ drive from the centre of Chamonix.
A ski holiday in Chalet Maverick includes full staff services and catering, plus airport transfers, piste transfers (8:30-10:30 &15:00-17:30), and more. Enjoy luxury treats such as hot tub, sauna, SKY TV, and wireless internet, as well as delicious meals prepared with nothing but the best fresh ingredients, and a wide range of optional services – from in house massages to babysitters!
Chalet Maverick Description
Chalet Maverick is a 4 bedroom, split level free standing Chalet, located in Les Bossons, within just a few minutes’ drive of the centre of Chamonix. This luxury chalet has been recently renovated in a clean, modern and comfortable style. There is wifi internet in the chalet.
- Storage area for skis and boots
- Laundry room
- Games room – a great 2nd living area with flat screen TV (with Sky), DVD, and Wii.
First floor (you normally enter the chalet on this level)
- Spacious and light living / dining area with large fire place and spacious seating for 8 or more. The living area has large French doors and windows, with stunning views of Mont Blanc and the Bossons glacier.
- Fully-equipped American-style kitchen with breakfast bar.
- Bedrooms 1-3 all have en-suite bath / shower rooms, and bedroom 4 has its own seperate bathroom.
Terrace / Garden
- Spacious flat garden with outdoor hot tub and fireplace/BBQ on the terrace.
A stay in Chalet Maverick includes:
- Return Geneva-Chamonix airport transfers for 8 people (restrictions apply – see below)
- 8-person minibus for in resort transfers (one return piste transfer per day (8:30-10:30 &15:00-17:30), and one evening transfer up to 11 pm on the chalet staff night off). Additional services such as trips to Courmayeur / late night driving are payable in resort as required.
- Free lift pass delivery
- Chamonix Concierge services – booking ski school, guides, activities, babysitters and more.
- ‘Simply Divine’ Chalet Catering – our higher level catering includes a daily breakfast buffet including cooked option, afternoon tea (or packed lunch), plus a 3 course evening meal prepared by our highly talented chalet hosts. All our food is cooked daily, using only the freshest ingredients, and our evening meals include wine. For a week’s stay, catering is normally offered for 6 days, giving our team a day off, and you a chance to enjoy one of Chamonix’s excellent restaurants.
- From our office staff to our drivers, we’re passionate mountain people who love where we live and are proud of what we do! Adventure Base is a way of life: we’re not just here for a season and we pride ourselves on being friendly, professional, knowledgable and most of all, helpful. We want you to love Chamonix as much as we do, so just ask if you have any questions!
Chalet Maverick is usually available on a catered chalet basis for week long ski holiday bookings from Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday, however shorter breaks, ski weekends and self catered chalet bookings may also be available.
Airport transfers : On arrival day our free transfer service will leave Geneva airport at 5pm. On departure day the transfer will leave the chalet at 10am, to arrive at the airport around 11:45am. As always we aim to be as flexible as possible so do let us know if your flights don’t fit in with these times. A small surcharge of £15 per person, per journey may apply.