Les Bossons, Chamonix
- Size: 200m2
- Sleeps: 5
- Date Available: 1st December till 30th April
- Floors: 3
3 BEDROOM WINTER SEASON CHALET TO RENT IN CHAMONIX
- Arranged over 3 floors sleeping 5 people.
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining area
- Terrace with fabulous views of the Mont Blanc and the Aiguille de Midi.
- 1x super king size bedroom, 1x double bedroom and 1 single bedroom.
- 2 bathrooms: 1 en-suite with the master bedroom and 1 next door to the double bedroom on the first floor.
- Large amount of storage, laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Off-road parking for 2 vehicles.
- Bus stop and train stop nearby.
- 5 minutes to Chamonix or Les Houches pistes.
- Under-floor heating
The chalet is a new build, built to the highest standards. It is built over 3 floors. The large ground floor offers a large amount of storage, the boiler room and laundry, complete with washing machine and tumble dryer.
The main part of the chalet is laid out on the first floor, which is also the main access to the chalet and the outside terrace. A spacious and light, open plan kitchen/diner/living space takes up most of this floor, with stunning views up to Mont Blanc. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, microwave, induction hob, oven and dishwasher. Sliding doors lead from the kitchen onto the outside terrace where you have the most fabulous views of the Mont Blanc and the Aiguille de Midi. There is a bathroom with rain shower and bath, with separate toilet and 2 bedrooms: 1x double bedroom with built in wardrobes and bedside cabinets and 1x, large, single bedroom with drawers and built in wardrobe.
On the top floor there is a large mezzanine level with television and access to a small balcony, the mezzanine leads into the master bedroom suite where you will find a super king size bed, bedside tables and fitted wall cupboards. The large master bathroom off this room is bright and spacious, with a rain-shower and built in mirrored wardrobes.
The chalet is insulated to the highest standards and the underfloor heating ensures that it is extremely warm at all times.
Outside, there is private, off road, parking for 2 vehicles. The bus to Chamonix and Les Houches stops only a few metres away and the train up and down the valley stops 500m away in the centre of Les Bossons.
The pistes of Chamonix and Les Houches are easily reached within 5 minutes and the fabulous restaurant at the hotel Aiguille de Midi is within walking distance.