- Sleeps: 10
- Date Available: Available all Year
- Floors: 2
4 bedroom catered chalet in Chamonix
Chalet Slider Chamonix is our central catered ski chalet. It is set in massive gardens with amazing views of Mont Blanc and the whole valley, yet only a few minutes’ walk into the centre of Chamonix. There are local train and bus stops just around the corner from the chalet making the access to the ski slopes a doddle.
Chalet Slider is the perfect Chamonix chalet holiday base for any group size, with four large rooms which can be set up as singles or doubles. Two of the rooms can also be made up as triples sleeping a total of 10 people. There is a large kitchen which leads through to a spacious living and dining area, with log fire and phenomenal views of the Mont Blanc range. Chalet Slider is the perfect ‘Adventure Base’ – whatever the priorities are for your ski holiday.
The whole chalet has free Wifi access throughout and the living area is set up with UK TV and a DVD player. Chalet Slider is available for catered short breaks or full week bookings. Our team of friendly staff will be on call during your stay to help make your ski holiday in Chamonix perfect!
Catered Chalet Services in Chalet Slider, Chamonix
- Return Geneva-Chamonix airport transfers for 8 people (restrictions apply – see below)
- 8-person minibus for in resort transfers (one return piste transfer per day (8:30-10:30 &15:00-17:30). Additional services such as trips to Courmayeur / late night driving are payable in resort as required.
- Free lift pass delivery
- Chamonix Concierge services – booking ski school, guides, activities, babysitters and more.
- Chalet Catering – includes a daily breakfast buffet including cooked option, afternoon tea (or packed lunch), plus a 3 course evening meal prepared by our highly talented chalet hosts. All our food is cooked daily, using only the freshest ingredients, and our evening meals include wine. For a week’s stay, catering is normally offered for 6 days, giving our team a day off, and you a chance to enjoy one of Chamonix’s excellent restaurants.
- From our office staff to our drivers, we’re passionate mountain people who love where we live and are proud of what we do! Adventure Base is a way of life: we’re not just here for a season and we pride ourselves on being friendly, professional, knowledgable and most of all, helpful. We want you to love Chamonix as much as we do, so just ask if you have any questions!
Airport transfers : On arrival day our free transfer service will leave Geneva airport at 5pm. On departure day the transfer will leave the chalet at 10am, to arrive at the airport around 11:45am. As always we aim to be as flexible as possible so do let us know if your flights don’t fit in with these times. A small surcharge of £15 per person, per journey may apply.