Central apartment sleeping
Apartment d’Aiguille is a light and airy duplex property overlooking the Aiguille du Midi cable car. Situated in Chamonix Sud this apartment is close to shops, bars and restaurants as well as being just a 5 minute walk from the centre of town. The main bus stop is a 2 min walk with services to all the lift stations and villages in the valley. The balcony with dining furniture has uninterrupted views of the Aiguille du Midi & towards Mont Blanc.
- Spacious covered balcony with outdoor furniture and fantastic views
- Great entertainment facilities with Free WiFi, UK Freesat TV, DVD Player and iPod dock
- Washing machine so you can pack lightly, especially for longer stays
- Ski locker at entrance level and lift access to apartment and parking
- Free access to underground car park – unallocated parking for one car – maximum height 1.85m
The apartment sleeps up to 3 people and has 1 bedroom and a sofa-bed. There is a maximum of 2 separate beds available, configured as follows:
- Bedroom: Double bed with en-suite bathroom with WC
- Living area: Sofa with pull-out single bed
This property is ideal for a couple who are looking for a fully equipped apartment with outside space and within easy walking distance of all local amenities. The balcony is a great place to enjoy a morning coffee or an alfresco dinner. Apartment d’Aiguille also appeals to experienced skiers, snowboarders and mountaineers who want to maximise their time in the mountains due to its proximity to the Aiguille du Midi cable car.
The price is based on 5 months (December – end of April) and includes exclusive use of the property and its facilities.
There is a legal requirements for guests to pay local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour) which is charged per adult per night. The total tax will be confirmed before completing a booking.
To secure the season let you would need to pay a 50% deposit with the balance due either prior to or on arrival. We also take a security deposit of 1,000 euros which we refund on departure once the property has been checked.
We strongly recommend you to take out insurance for your contents and any accidental damage / fire etc. This is sometimes included within travel insurance so may be a good starting point.