- Sleeps: 16
- Date Available: Available all Year
- Floors: 4
- Standard: 1949
About Chalet Jomain in Montroc
Built in 1949 by the owners grand father who fell in love with it’s unique location. It sleeps 16 to 18 people very comfortably.
On the first floor:
– An 80 square feet heated conservatory to leave ski- boots, jackets and shoes.
– A 180 square feet entrance-hall.
– A separate toilet.
– A kitchen with gas-cooker, microwave, dishwasher, double sink, fridge-freezer and plenty of storage.
– A 300 square feet, south-facing living room (approximately 20 feet by 15 overall) with a huge picture window view overlooking Mont Blanc, l’Aiguille du Midi, le Grand Charmoz, les Drus, l’Aiguille Verte… as well as an 8 foot fireplace.
– A dining room that can sit up to 18 people. It has 3 picture windows overlooking Mont Blanc.
– A spacious, sunny corner bedroom, which features two large windows – one looking back over the Le Tour Glacier, the other facing Mont Blanc and the Chamonix Aiguilles – with a queen-sized bed, 2 wardrobes and a private en-suite bathroom newly renovated. The bathroom has shower, toilets and hand-basin.
– A timber deck runs around almost the entire chalet – perfect for enjoying the sun and the views on warmer days.
On the second floor:
All rooms have been renovated in the past three years. Each has a hand-basin.
– 3 south-facing bedrooms with balcony and 2 to 3 wardrobes. Two rooms with 2 single beds and one with a queen-sized bed and a shower.
– 1 bedroom under the eaves, with a queen-size bed and a huge picture window overlooking Mont-Blanc. A room with pine-covered walls and ceiling, loved by children and teenagers.
– A 6th & 7th bedrooms, facing north, with a view over Le Tour and the glacier, with 2 single beds, a hand-basin and wardrobe.
– Shower and separate toilet
Has been renovated very recently and has superb picture windows overlooking Mont-Blanc. One half contains a home cinema with 2 single beds, the other has a king-size bed with a stereo.
Has a table tennis, washing machine and dryer, as well as several tools to adjust your ski bindings if necessary.
It also has a private apartment, where we reside.
Under the deck, there is a storage place for your skis.
The garden: is a grassy meadow of more than half an acre, with mature trees.
Parking: For 5 cars, on our property.
Features4 Bathrooms8 BedroomsCinema Room / Double BedroomFireplaceFully-Equipped KitchenLarge Garden Around the ChaletOutdoor Sunken Hot-TubParking for 5 CarsSki & Boot RoomWashing Machine and Dryer
260 chemin Paul Aya
Agent(s) for this listing
Office: +44 1273 251816
Mobile: +44 7838 613716