- Sleeps: 10
- Date Available: All year round
Luxury 5 bedroom chalet in Argentiere, Chamonix
Chalet Ardois is one of four recently built chalets called ‘Les Rives d’Argentière’ next to the river “Arve”.
This chalet sleeps 10 people people in 5 en-suite bedrooms.
In winter the luxury chalet can have a dedicated “deluxe” service team to look after your every need. With a private chef, chalet hosts, and chauffeurs, your stay will be stress free and you can focus on enjoying yourself with the many activities on offer.
The ambiance is based around a Savoyard Refuge (Mountain Lodge). The chalet has subtle features and exquisite finishing touches to harmonize oneself with being at one with the mountain. From branches that are lights, to genuine under floor heated slate tiles, Chalet Ardoise is an authentic luxury mountain lodge. Chalet Ardoise is spacious, flooded with light and boasts exceptional views of Mont Blanc.
Facilities of Chalet Ardois, Argentiere
– 5 bedrooms all en suite
– Master suite 1 double or twin, his and her sinks, monsoon shower, WC
– Bedroom 1 double or twin, WC, sink, direct access to hot tub
– Bedroom 2 double only, monsoon shower, WC, sink, direct access to hot tub
– Bedroom 3 double or twin, bath, WC, sink, direct access to hot tub
– Bedroom 4 double only, bath, WC, sink
– Snug room double bed mezzanie
– Large living room with kitchen opening onto the large terrace
– Wood Stove, satellite TV
– Large private terrace on the ground floor with sunken hot tub
– Ski room with boot warmers separate entrance
– Direct access to fitness suite, sauna
– Three parking spaces in basement
Features1 Double Bedroom2 Double En-Suite Bedrooms3 Twin/Double En-Suite BedroomsBBQ and Garden FurnitureCovered ParkingFree Concierge ServiceFully-Equipped KitchenGymHeated Boot WarmersOpen Plan Living/Dining RoomOutdoor Sunken Hot-TubParking for 3 CarsSatellite TV and DVDSaunaSecure Underground ParkingSki & Boot RoomSki Locker RoomUnderfloor HeatingWi-FiWood Burning Stove
Agent(s) for this listing
Office: +44 1273 251816
Mobile: +44 7838 613716